Friday, April 25, 2008

Correction #1


It has been pointed out by someone (Allie Meiers) who knows more about pop culture than I that Connor Cruise is not the product of the intermixing of TomKat fluids, but the adopted child of the Cruise-Kidman fiasco that they claimed was a marriage, although I still think it was to cover up the fact that they are both homosexuals- no offense to homosexuals. But seriously a woman that tall would never marry a man that short in real life. The child that is the biological product of TomKat is named after a wagon and/or a city in England. I would apologize for being wrong, but I'm not sorry. Does Hallmark make cards for adoptive-step-mothers? And, if so, do they get said cards on Mothers' Day? Apparently Connor is obviously not the natural born child of any combination of the three people involved in this triangle for obvious reasons. If you don't know what that reason is, neither did I, obviously, but now I do, and it's wonderful that celebrities are collecting children of different colors so that their offspring will establish a rainbow monopoly in some future Hollywood box office. I am pop-culturally ignorant, but I am ashamed of this fact, and some might even find it endearing...

No comments: